So, you started collecting your Cake Decorating magazines and received your first folder.
And, if you’re like me, you opened it and thought “where’s the instructions?” 🙂 It took me a while to figure out how the magazines are suppose to fit into the folder.
At a market I was doing one Friday evening, I had two ladies at my table asking me about the cake decorating folder, so I decided to put instructions together to help everyone who, like me, was not sure.
1. Open your folder and break the white “ladder” off in the middle.
2. Then break all the little pins off.
3. Insert a pin into the hole at the top of your folder. Do the same at the bottom.
4. Open you magazine in the centre and push the pin over the page. Repeat at the bottom.
5. I find it easier if you let your magazine stand up, I rest mine against some plastic containers.
6. Repeat with all your folders and ta-daaaa there you have a folder with all your magazines neatly inserted.
Hope this helped!
Feel free to share.